Reliability of the Latest Royal Rife Machines
Royal Rife machines have traditionally used glass gas filled tubes as the light source. This makes them large, cumbersome to transport and very expensive for private use. They are far better suited to clinical use where they are not moved around.
A royal rife machine also needs an operator who is experienced in the use of audio frequency generators to ensure that the correct Rife frequency is selected. It also meant having long frequency lists to hand and the operator needing to be present throughout the treatment to change frequencies every few minutes. Some manufacturers have been using a personal computer to run royal rife machines to solve this problem, but this makes them even less portable.
Rife tubes eventually give up the ghost and need replacement. To make matters worse, the new tube will usually require the tuner to be readjusted at the factory, and thus are not changeable by the user. When tubes wear out and fail to strike, the power amplifier becomes overloaded with excessive voltage and will sometimes fail, thus, causing more expense.
The latest royal rife machine is are bold rethink of the traditional ones. It uses a bank of forty high brightness Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as the light source. These have many advantages over the gas filled tube which include;
- Very lightweight, and portable, as there is no fragile glass tube to break.
- No skilled operator is necessary, as the treatment frequencies are pre-recorded on a CD.
- All of the light is delivered in the direction of the patient, not all over the room, so the frequencies are targeted to where they are needed, providing a more effective device. This has the added benefit that much less power (6 watts), is used by the royal rife machine than for a standard 100 watts, a cost saving including the saving on ‘wear-and-tear’.
- Deep skin penetration guarantees that frequencies reach deep into target tissues. The bright red color of the emitted light can be seen to pass right through much of the hand when viewed in a darkened room.
- The response time for the LEDs to both the radio and Rife frequencies is for all intensive. To compare, the tube has an off to on time of about a microsecond, whereas the LEDs are about seventy times faster. This means that the light is much closer to the ideal ON or OFF state, thus, making the light itself closer to mimicking the composite ‘square wave’ driving it. This is something that Dr Rife was trying to achieve. The latest royal rife machines have succeeded on improving original machine.