- 1 Teeth Whitening 4 You by Lucy Bennett
Teeth Whitening 4 You by Lucy Bennett
Teeth Whitening 4 You by Lucy Bennett is a detailed program about how to get brighter and whiter teeth naturally at your home, within a couple of weeks. In this Teeth Whitening 4 You Review, we will discuss the Pros and Cons of this e-Book. The good thing about this guide is, the author of this system has used this exact method by herself. She has precisely used it as mentioned, to get her teeth brighter and whiter. Apart from this, hundreds and thousands of people across the globe have used this method for obtaining the same results.
What Can Cause The Teeth Discoloration?
Let us say that you had white and clean teeth in the past, but they are not the same now, as they were in the past. They have become coloured and pale. Even daily brushing your teeth is not helping with this. You are feeling like whatever you do they can not get back to normal again. In this situation, the first thing you have to think about is, what could be the cause of these teeth discolouration. Because this is how you can avoid such habits and avoid getting into even worst conditions.
The common reasons for the discolouration of teeth are as follow:
- Growing Older – This is something that you cannot avoid. The growth of dark spots and tartar on teeth occurs, as the time passes by and you get older. As time goes, the enamel (coating) on your teeth starts getting damaged. In result of this, your teeth start getting yellowish.
- Chromogenic foods – Foods and drinks which include some pigments which cause the discolouration of your teeth. An example can be blueberries, red wine, grenadelles, coffee, cherries, tea and such.
- Tobacco based products – Tobacco that you smoked or you may chew do cause the teeth discolouration. Examples are cigars, pipes, cigarettes and chewable tobacco.
- Drugs – Mainly doxycycline and tetracycline are the drugs that can also be the reason for teeth discolouration. Further to this, there are some antihistamines, anti-hypertensives, and antidepressants which can cause stains on your teeth.
- Fluoride – Intensity of fluoride might result in discolouration of your teeth. In regular drinkable water, oral health products (e.g., mouthwashes) do contain an intense level of fluoride.
- Dental health – If you are not brushing and flossing your teeth daily, your teeth health will start getting poor, and it will result in the discolouration of your teeth.
I am sure that no one on earth would like to have discoloured and stained teeth. The solution is Teeth Whitening 4 You, as it efficiently helps reduce the pale colour and the dark spots on teeth. And among the lines, the best part is that you can implement the given methods comfortably at your home. If you want to know further about this product, you can continue to read this Teeth Whitening 4 You Reviews.
About Teeth Whitening 4 You?
It is an e-Book written by Lucy Bennett (Teeth Whitening 4 You). It is a well-detailed guide about natural teeth whitening at home. This eBook consist of 37 pages, which is divided into seven chapters. It discusses the possible benefits of white teeth and the drawbacks of non-natural teeth whitening methods. This guide also talks about commonly available solutions for teeth whitening in the market. Apart from this, you will learn about the treatments on how to prevent from stains your teeth in future and to keep them white and bright.
Teeth Whitening 4 You PDF
The Teeth Whitening 4 You PDF also covers the following things:
- Three home remedies to prevent teeth discolouration.
- Six all-natural teeth whitening solutions.
- 7-day all-natural teeth whitening schedule.
- A comprehensive and straightforward guide that ensures, best results out of the homemade teeth whitening recipes.
Free Teeth Whitening 4 You Bonuses
The Teeth Whitening 4 You Download does offer four free bonuses. These bonuses are:
- Dental Care & Hygiene 4 You,
- No Longer Bad Breath,
- Lifetime Updates Guarantee
- Customer Support By Lucy Bennett.
Who is Lucy Bennett?
You might be thinking that who is Lucy Bennett. She is a former dental nurse who has served for 17 years in dental-related services, with six different dental practitioners. Lucy Bennett has seen more than 2,500 teeth whitening procedures, some firsthand, and some up close. She has experienced the common side effects of Hydrogen Peroxide and Carbamide Peroxide (teeth bleaching chemicals used by the dentists) while Working as a dental nurse. She states that with the use of bleaching agents you can get continuous teeth sensitivity issues, gums receding, blistering mouth and stomach issues (pain, diarrhoea, vomiting).
While looking for a safe yet cheap and all-natural method for having white and bright teeth permanently, Lucy reached her ex-colleagues and friends in her profession. She got in touch with many dental experts around the globe to learn and understand every single thing about the natural teeth whitening procedures. The amazing part is that she experimented all these methods at her self by testing out multiple remedies and ingredients.
It took her around twelve long months of testing and research about dental health and remedies. She then discovered some ingredients and treatments after implementing and testing on her teeth, which resulted in tremendous good results. She did not stop there and continued to examine these remedies at her relatives and friends. Then she determined it finally that the system that she has discovered does work. This is where she decided that it should be shared with others and she wrote it all in a guide about teeth whitening at home and how to whiten teeth fast in her book Teeth Whitening 4 You.
How Does Teeth Whitening 4 You Work?
Natural Teeth Whitening 4 You ingredients are not that costly and can easily be found in any local grocery or your kitchen. Examples are are
- Bay leaves,
- Hardwood ash,
- Olive oil,
- Apple cider vinegar,
You will be provided with all-natural homemade teeth whitening recipes, which contains these ingredients along with a schedule of when to implement the remedies for obtaining best results.
Other than these natural teeth whitening techniques, you will also be provided with the home based remedies for helping you avoid stained dark spotted teeth in future. These methods will help you sustain the beautiful white and bright teeth that you have achieved in the past by implementing this guide.
Pale and stained teeth feel really embarrassing at times and can affect your work and personal relationships. That is true, and undoubtedly everyone likes to have a pleasant smile. There are chances that you or anyone might have thought about going for any commercial teeth whitening procedure. But then have stopped after seeing the tremendous dangers and substantial costs. I am quite sure that now you might have learned a lot from this Teeth Whitening 4 You Review and you need a cheap yet efficient and painless solution, which is inside this guide.
If you desire to have whiter and brighter teeth which don't cost much, I suggest you check out Teeth Whitening 4 You by Lucy Bennett. She does offer a 60-day money back guarantee. This is a cheap and natural teeth whitening alternative that you can implement at your home in your comfort.